Job description / Role
Planning and directing organisation strategic and long-range goals, Conducts organisational reviews to identify strength and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
Strategy Planning Manager - Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Real Estate developer, developing Residential and Commercial properties.
- Strategy Planning Manager
- Planning and directing organisation strategic and long-range goals, Conducts organisational reviews to identify strength and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
- Makes recommendations based on internal business process strategic improvement.
- The chance to work with a leading entity in Real Estate.
- The package on offer is SAR 15,000
- Experience in Strategy Planning, or Business process.
- Having exposure to planning & conducting organisational reviews.
- Having exposure to Business process improvement.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Planning and Performance Portfolio Manager
|Saudi Arabia||26 Oct|
Project Controls / Planning Manager - Airport
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|
Rider Levett Bucknall
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia