Job description / Role
My client a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in the region has an urgent requirement for a Lead Structural Engineer to be based in Riyadh.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineer, relevant post graduate qualifications a bonus.
* Membership of a professional body with preference to MIStructE, chartered preferred/ or working towards
* 12 - 15 years' experience in a reputable design office required.
* Must have a good mixture of project experience with some experience in tall buildings.
* Previous experience in large GCC projects in a bonus but not necessary.
* Readily available to take up a new role preferably within 1 month.
* Advantage to be in KSA with transferable iqama..
* Strong software skills with a deep understanding of BIM.
* Good communication and client facing skills required.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Lead Structural Engineer
Structural Design Lead
|Saudi Arabia||23 May|
Civil Project Manager