Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
You will provide civil structural drafting services on large or mega projects to Company' and its customers', including supervision within the structural design team.
- Deliver civil structural drafting and 3D modelling services that meet Company', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform civil structural drafting services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Company and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and innovations in drafting and 3D modelling
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the civil designer team.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Reviewing vendor and in-house coordination drawings to ensure their compliance with related project require-ments
- Preparing and checking bills of material.
- Visiting construction sites and fabrication shops as required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Highly effective technical and practical drafting skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Company and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of civil drafting and modelling specific software such as MicroStation, SP3D, AutoCAD.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Minimum 6-year experience in oil and gas industry or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Education Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized and relevant engineering associate degree or equivalent.
- Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) registration
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.