V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
• Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
• Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
• Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
• Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
• Administer contracts and manage projects.
• Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
• Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
• Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).
• Experience: 5 years
• Registered with the Saudi Council of engineers
• Expert experience in project management.
• Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
• Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
• Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
• Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication and IT skills.
About the Company
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Structural Design Engineer
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Senior Civil Engineer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Senior Civil Engineer