Structural Engineer (Bridge)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a Structural Engineer with experience in bridges to join our ongoing major project in Riyadh.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Provide technical submittals review and approval including shop drawings and material submittals.
* Assist the Lead Engineer and Construction Manager to resolve all civil/ structural engineering issues raised on site.
* Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure proper coordination of the civil/ structural aspects of the project.
* Coordinate with Contractor's site staff regarding civil / structural work schedule, work sequence and arrangements, resources, and method of?work.
* Review contractor's daily, weekly, and monthly progress reports and ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation and reports.
* Ensure that Civil / Structural tests and inspections are performed, witnessed, and documented in accordance with Quality Management System.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Engineering Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or equivalent.
* At least 7 years of experience? in construction supervision.
* Strong background in supervision of civil engineering projects and related scope, such as : Building and bridge construction, geotechnical engineering, piling and foundation works.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.