Job description / Role
• Field Engineer experienced in structural construction methodology and application of civil engineering techniques for Substation Project and OHTL Tower Lines. Good Knowledge of Depth foundations (Bored Piling)/OHTL Tower foundation.
Major Activities Performed:
• Monitors Contractors’ structural and civil field activities regarding contract scope of work, site conditions, reviewing contractor’s daily work inspection report, testing activities, progress, procedures, costs, schedule, and other contractual requirements.
• Witnesses contractors’ testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and quality control inspections to ensure that the permanent works are constructed according to the contract, applicable codes, standards, approved drawings and specifications.
• Reviews job plans, methods, equipment, staffing and productivity and detects potential problems in conforming to established schedules or specifications. Reviews problems with Contractor to determine whether proposed actions are adequate for resolution.
• Reviews contractor-submitted shop and as-built drawings, design inquiries, material submittals, tie-in procedures, project schedules, and work permits; and coordinates with the concerned departments for obtaining their approval and/or comments.
• Arranges meetings between the contractor and concerned departments to resolve interfacing problems during construction.
• Reviews contractors’ invoices for correctness of installed quantities for the structural/civil portion of the works.
• Attends a bi-weekly meeting between the Royal Commission Construction team and the Contractor.
• B.Sc. Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from western credited university.
• A Civil Engineering Degree with extensive Structural experience will also be considered.
• Minimum of 8 years of field construction structural experience in Substation Project and OHTL Tower Lines.
• Technical knowledge of Building /Substations.
• Good construction inspection experience
• Knowledge of Depth foundations (Bored Piling)/OHTL Tower foundation.
• Steel structure particularly OHTL Lattice Tower
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Civil, Structural / Architectural Engineer
Civil Constructions Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract