Structural Engineering Department Manager (Bridge Structures)
Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(Structural Engineering Department Manager (Bridge Structures)
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Bridge structures Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Structural Manager to lead the Bridge Structures Department in Mechanics-burg, PA. This group focuses on transportation-related structural projects, often as a part of multi-discipline projects. Potential clients include Penn Dot, Pennsylvania Turnpike, DelDOT, and various Class 1 railroads or transit agencies.
• Performs various management, leadership, and people accountability responsibilities for the Bridge Structures department.
• Has full responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating technical assignments.
• Will manage group of structural engineers, drafters/designers, and other staff within the group.
• Responsible for coordinating activities of the unit and serve as a Task Leader for various structural assignments.
• Plans and develops engineering tasks involving exploration of subject area, definition of scope and selection of problems for investigation and development of concepts and approaches.
• Responsible for acting independently on technical matters pertaining to the field.
• BS in Civil Engineering or similar field and 8 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
• Project management or similar task-leadership experience focusing on structural related projects within the transportation sector
• Licensed Professional Engineer
• Multi-disciplinary knowledge of engineering
• Experience working on projects with PennDOT, PA Turnpike (PTC), DelDOT or similar agencies
• Knowledge of Bentley Microstation, AutoCAD, Open Roads, Open Bridge
• Ability to utilize MS Office Suite for generating reports, presentations, etc.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
SAOO - Project Engineer - Civil
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jul|
Principal Civil Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jul|