Job description / Role
Required to join an established international contractor working on the construction of a mega entertainment project in Riyadh. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the management of sub-contracts on this large and complex project.
* Preparation of monthly reports on the Project commercial/contract position including CVR\'s
* Procurement and Subcontract formation / negotiation
* Subcontract Administration
* Main Contract Administration
* Variation - Identification / Pursuit / Negotiation
* Claim - Protecting the company\'s interest under the contract by identifying opportunities pro-actively ensuring compliance with contract claim requirements.
* Protecting the company against claims from subcontractors
* Managing a project commercial/contracts team to ensure the above goals are achieved in accordance with project & programme requirements.
* Applicants should have a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* A track record in the management of sub-contract on large scale building projects in the Middle East
* Should have spent the majority of career working for contractors
* Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills
* 15 + years experience
* Must have excellent spoke and written English
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
|Saudi Arabia||12 Sep|
Senior Commercial Manager - Main Contractor
Ignite Search & Selection
Contracts Manager - Contractor