Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of the Main Contractor for a 4 Billion USD Marine programme with a 3-year project duration.
- With revenues in excess of 40 Billion USD, our client has been operating within the Major Infrastructure market for decades.
- Due to the recent project award, there is an outstanding opportunity for a Subcontracts Engineer to support this world-class marine infrastructure project in Saudi Arabia.
This role will require client approval, as such candidates applying must fulfil the below criteria in order to be considered:
- Degree educated
- 5 years of dedicated Contracts / Commercial Management experience focused on managing subcontractors
- Infrastructure experience preferably in Ports, Marine or Offshore works
- Must be based in KSA currently with transferable iqama
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Contracts Engineer - ARAMCO Project
Civil Construction Manager - (Urban Integration)
Civil Site Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||29 Oct|
Resident Construction Engineer – Civil