Supervisor - Customer Service
Job description / Role
Supervisor - Customer Service - KSA
- Responsible for the supervision of a team and/or function within one's own area of expertise and to achieve company objectives.
- Prioritise workload and process information to meet deadlines whilst maintaining accurate files.
- Ensure adherence of all division/company, local and legal requirements.
- Manage a team including workload, motivation, training and appraisals.
- Process documentations in a timely manner and communicate progress to relevant parties andLine Manager.
- Develop internal and external relationships to benefit department and company.
- Develop efficient processes to meet company objectives.
- Saudi National
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory role in Customer Service
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.