Job description / Role
Our client is a government institution based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The institution manages and provide programs and projects for individuals and business-related matters.
They are currently looking for a Project and Privatization Supervisor to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the development and handover of strategic projects
• Conduct researches, plans and reports regarding high priority strategic initiatives
• Coordination with concerned stakeholders to deal with planning and handover efforts.
• Provide inputs for statistical, financial and operational reports and studies
• Support the development of customer journeys to influence and grab interest among key customer segments.
• Escalate problems, to be aware of the developments in the field and to measure customer satisfaction.
• Comply with instructions, advice and guidance on strategic initiatives to achieve the deputyship goals and act independently.
• Identify and escalate new or emerging issues or issues affecting initiatives with the department.
• Prepare project deliverables/ strategic initiatives
• Participation in operations planning and development.
• Communicate with stakeholders from involved parties to follow up on the required achievements.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years in a similar field with a record in strategic initiatives, establishing processes and procedures in a PMO or PMC Organization.
• Prior government related consultancy work would be recommended.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in statistics, business administration, engineering, or public administration, or a related field.
• Act with integrity / flexibility / work collaboratively / influence and negotiate.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|