Job description / Role
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Assists with audits and assessments of supplier's systems processes and products. Documents audit and assessment results.
• Inspects or verifies products for compliance.
• Monitors supplier quality related activities and reports issues.
• Regularly performs in-process, end-item and First Article Inspections.
• The selected Regional Supplier Quality candidate will assist the integration and monitoring of Boeing requirements to new and existing BDS program activity throughout Saudi Arabia with special emphasis on F-15 assemblies.
• Solid practical inspection experience of structural assemblies is required.
• The selected candidate must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Activities and responsibilities of this role will typically include.
• Inspection and verification products for compliance to design requirements.
• Participation in various supplier reviews to ensure quality characteristics are incorporated into BDS products.
• Developing quality metrics and monitoring criteria to evaluate supplier performance.
• Analyzing non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Customer focus
• Decision making
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Do you have at least two years aircraft hardware inspection experience?
Do you have a strong working knowledge of AS9100 and it's requirements?
Are you a Saudi National ?
Proven experience with aerospace hardware inspection. Proven experience with root cause analysis and corrective action evaluation.
Other job related information
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Please list all countries of which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. Pursuant to Council of Ministers Resolution No. 50, dated 21/4/1415H (September 27, 1994) regarding Saudization, this position currently can be filled only by a Saudi national.
About the Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and were growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world's most inventive technology partners.
We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components.
Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.