Job description / Role
Supply Associate - Jeddah
To develop and maintain strong relationship with Captains to ensure their quality, loyalty and satisfaction.
The Supply Associate will be considered the go-to person to solve Captain's problems. Whether the issue is related to financials or trip quality, the Supply Associate owns the entire process of troubleshooting and providing solutions to the problem.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITES (OUTPUTS, KPI'S)
Number of tickets resolved
- Developing and maintain strong relationships with all Captains.
- Promoting the organization with existing suppliers in the region.
- Acting as a first point of contact for existing suppliers and partners.
- Acting as a first point of contact and front-line support for all our Captains resolving device issues, training matters and other queries.
- Recruiting high quality Captains, promote Careem and motivate them to continue working with us.
- Ensuring our Captains follow the Careem quality standards.
- Training Captains on our technology and customer service experience standards.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user.
- Ability to effectively trouble shoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Experience working within a similar role is highly desirable.
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable.
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.