Job description / Role
• Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures (ISO 9001).
• Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
• Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
• Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
• Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
• Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
• Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
• Create and maintain relationships with vendors/suppliers (local KSA Market)
• Estimate and establish budgets for purchases
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Review all vendors and suppliers
• Maintain purchase records and other important data
• Develop plans for purchasing services, and supplies
• Ensure that the products and supplies meet quality standards
• Maintain and update a list of suppliers
SAR 11,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Experience & Knowledge:
• 1 to 4 years of experience in related field
• Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical or Electrical degree is preferred
• Negotiation skills
• Experience in SAP ERP is plus point.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Excelsior Group ME
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Supply Chain Manager
A Leading Enterprise In The Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||25 Apr|