Supply Chain Director - Arabic Speaker
Job description / Role
The Supply Chain Director will be responsible for driving Supply Chain execution, delivering year over year performance improvement, and contributing to the development of an industry leading supply chain environment. The Supply Chain Director will be a critical partner to the VP to execute supply chain activity effectively and efficiently, leveraging global processes for materials, procurement, logistics, and sourcing.
Our client is a leading global energy services company.
* Responsible for Quality policies, compliance and improvement of Management System
* Maintains service and product quality as immediate priorities
* Supports and contributes to the development, implementation, and execution of strategic supply chain processes
* Accountable for maximizing service levels, in conjunction with inventory goals, through distribution requirement planning and deployments
* Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability
* Identify opportunities and implement action plans to increase efficiencies and decrease cost
* Drives the Logistics, Distribution Centers and Warehouse strategy to reflect internal customer needs and summarize business requirements aligned with the global strategy
* Work with order management, sales & marketing, product managers, manufacturing, suppliers, distribution centers and third-party logistics provider in support of business objectives
* Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
* Works closely with operations to enhance performance at the point of impact whether in specific country operations and/or contracts.
* Attractive salary package and benefits
* Opportunity for career growth and development with a multinational organization
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field
* Minimum 12+ years of experience in supply chain management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Procurement Director - Arabic Speaker
|Saudi Arabia||21 Mar|
Director General of Procurement and Contracts
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Director Procurement - Construction
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Supply Chain Planning and Materials Supervisor
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited