Job description / Role
Our client, a diversified company primarily operating in the retail sector requires a Supply Chain Manager. The incumbent will work out of their Al Arass office situated in the Qassim Province and report directly to the Vice President (Sales and Operations).
This person will be accountable and responsible for the overall strategic direction and operations of the Supply Chain Function for the organisation with regard the planning, development, implementation, execution and evaluation of all plans and programs related to the Supply Chain process including demand and supply planning, procurement/purchasing, logistics/transportation, warehouse/distribution centers, vendor/supplier management aimed at managing all the steps in the value chain needed to purchase raw materials or finished goods, deliver it to the various points throughout the business so as to ensure that the manufacturing units produces sufficient products in a cost effective manner so as to meet customer demand and deliver such output timely to the agreed destinations. This will support the profitability and new business targets of their consumer food brands.
• Oversee all purchasing/buying and sourcing activities of raw materials, retail finished goods, FMCG packaging and other related items.
• Develop Vendor relationships and engagement and ensure all Vendors contracted at best terms and conditions for the Organization.
• Responsible and accountable for the management and execution, direction and coordination of all logistical and transport related issues to the delivery of raw materials and retail, finished goods to the stores and warehouse.
• Control and oversee the efficient and effective flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods.
• Responsible for the overall management of the packaging, raw materials, retail goods and finished goods to the stores, warehouses, distribution centers and factories.
• Responsible for the overall management of the Company Warehouses and Distribution Centers.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders including the Board of Directors (BoD), Management team, Finance, Human Resources, Planning, R&D, Production, Sales and Operations, Marketing and Factories in the achievement of the overall business strategy.
• Suitable candidates will have a Bachelor or Master’s degree complimented by extensive experience (10 years+) in retail and or FMCG with proven experience developing and leading a team to success.
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage tight timelines.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Executive
A Leading International Private Investment Company in the UAE.
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
Senior Procurement Manager