Job description / Role
• Our client is one of the well-known holding companies headquartered in Riyadh; they are currently looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager.
• Work with IT team and logistic team to identify optimal circumstances for sourcing, purchasing and delivering products employing various strategies
• Lead the merchandise operations and purchasing team to work with a variety of suppliers across a variety of product verticals,
• Identifying those most likely to lead to successful unit economics and scaling
• Lead the logistics and purchasing team to negotiate pricing and contracts
• Suggest and employ innovative sourcing and logistics techniques facilitating business across MENA regions
• Adhoc support for other on-demand projects in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, or Economics
• At least 5+ years of supply chain operations experience
• Fluent in Chinese and English, can communicate effectively, speak and write. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
• Lead team to negotiate win-win pricing and contracts
• Understanding of ecommerce shipping, cross-border shipping requirements
• Familiar with warehousing in an ecommerce environment, especially cross-border ecommerce
• Track record in planning, execution and delivery of projects
• Understanding of INCOTERMS and familiarity with customs, tax, and duty requirements for international shipping
• Strong experience with supplier performance management and reporting in working with performance metrics, performance scorecards and supplier review
• Ability to cope with a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Team player, curious, constructive, self-motivated, result-oriented
• Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization, technical and non-technical audience.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Supply Chain Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Head of Logistics