Job description / Role
Our client, one of the largest agriculture conglomerates in KSA is looking for Supply Chain Manager based in Riyadh to manage their agriculture value chain, warehouse facilities, logistics as well as oversee trading operations.
* Our client is one of the largest businesses in the agriculture sector in Saudi Arabia.
The role of Supply Chain Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
* The role will report to the CEO and will be responsible for the development of Supply Chain strategy in alignment with Marketing and Manufacturing teams.
* Ensure the effective implementation of MRP II with the S&OP processes including forecasting, planning, material planning & training plans to supply all market requirements
* Implement systems to drive forecast accuracy ensuring that OOSs at all depots and onsite are managed
Production Planning & Scheduling:
* Drive effective and efficient planning throughout the supply chain to maintain minimum stock levels in all stores
* Ensure that efficient transport DIFOT and performance ratios to all customers are maintained to build reliable contracts and relationships
Warehousing (Finished Goods):
* Effective management of all KSA storage spaces while maintaining agreed finished goods minimum stock levels, and planning the on-time delivery of distribution in a safe manner, with best practice FIFO
Team Employee Development:
* Build an effective team through innovative training and development with clear SMART performance targets and measures ensuring the progression of all individuals
Supply Chain Budgets:
* Prepare, maintain, & control all budgets to ensure that expenditure is in line with the business plan
* Build an effective team through best practice interview, assessment and recruitment standards to ensure that the right person for the job, fills each positio
Safety, Health & Environment:
* Ensure that all SH&E standards are strictly adhered to throughout the department, whilst driving the continuous improvement processes
Good Supply Chain Practices:
* Ensure that all products and supply chain processes are controlled in compliance with quality standards
* AED 45,000 - 50,000 + Benefits
For the role of Supply Chain Manager, the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Must have at least 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years in a management role
* Agriculture or food production background is a must
* Must have transferable Iqama
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE