Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading medical devices business to recruit a Supply Chain Manager for KSA.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, this role will be responsible for the following;
• Manage and Supervise the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery.
• Manage and supervise the inventory and establishes controls to ensure the department is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
• Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group.
• Make sure the department is in compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement.
• Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its use.
• Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts.
• Establishes and enforces procedures to ensure proper recording, storage and tracking of all items purchased by the Company.
• Ensures that every step of the procurement and material management processes are functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and lost sales opportunities due to availability of materials.
• Communicates needs and objectives to key internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, sales, service and management.
• Degree Educated (Preferably within Operations)
• 5+ Years Supply Chain Experience
• Experience within Medical Devices, Consumer, Pharma or Distribution Preferred
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Problem Solving Abilities
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.