Supply Chain Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Responsible for developing an implementing end-to-end supply chain strategy; driving excellent operations including order-to-cash management, customer service, demand and supply planning, OTIF supply across all channels.
• Ensuring the succesfull on-time in full delivery of orders, strong focus on growth in volume and value, in relation to exapansion and new product launches resulting in maximalization of sales.
• Responsible for Supply Chain related industry insights and market intelligence across the makeup category.
• Report to the General Manager
• Working closely with the Sales Manager, Brand Manager and Head of Innovations
• Managing the Supply Chain Team including Customer Service, Logistics, Planning functions
• Work closely and have frequent contact with Manufacturers, Suppliers, Clients (external)
• Work closely and have frequent contact with teams like Innovation, Store Design, IT/BT, Retail and Wholesale (internal)
• Managing and implementing the Supply Chain strategy, whilst continuously seeking for improvements and new opportunities by analyzing sales, volume, service providers and markets with a keen eye for digital innovations and tools.
• Must be eager to be the best in class and make that extra step in achieving excellence within the team and with Supply Chain initiatives.
• Able to integrate experience with ability to interpret and synthesize insightful findings using Supply Chain insights and sales data, and implement strategy.
• KPI-management: Key driver of supply chain accuracy. Development of Supply Chain Strategy by creating annual plans, budget and execution.
• Project-management: Create, coordinate, and manage a project from start to finish to improve and enhance Supply Chain processes including S&OP with strong link to digital tools.
• Stakeholder management: Build up and have a good relationship and frequent contact internally with teams like Innovations, Supply Chain, IT/BT, Retail and Wholesale.
• Team: Leading the Supply Chain team: help, develop, coach, train and motivate employees. Coordinate larger operational processes such as product launches.
• Supply Chain Strategy: Proactively search for, work on, and implement improvements, chances and other opportunities that will help to improve KPI’s such as OOS, NOOS, OTIF, Dropped Lines, Value / Volume accuracy, Forecasting & Demand Planning, logistics.
• Experience with Supply Chain in a commercial organization
• Experience within Beauty Retail, analytical and strong communication skills
• Experienced in MS Dynamics BC and Salesforce
• Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle and planning tools
• People management skills
• Analytical skills, Creative skills, Commercial insight, Assertiveness, Proactivity, Flexibility, Accuracy, Stress resistance
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• At least Bachelor level, preferably in Business Administration
• At least 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain management, preferable in beauty retail and ecommerce.
About the Company
Established in 2008, Pinpoint HR is a talent management solutions provider offering executive human resource consulting and recruitment. Pinpoint HR specializes in providing exceptional consulting and advisory services on human capital to leading regional and international organizations. By combining the right people, structure, approach and access, we’ve made the search process work harder than ever before creating limit-less opportunities for our clients.
Our Services Our clients not only choose us for the specialist approach, but also for the exceptional performance and service that we provide. This is dedicated to the team of talented consultants who understand their field and provide our clients the “best practice” in talent management solutions.
Our Services Include: - Talent Acquisition & Executive Search • KPI’s & Reporting • Client Performance Reviews - Market Research - HR Consultancy Services - Training & Learning Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies