Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Supply Chain Manager
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Supply Chain Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Manager is a skilled professional for the organization responsible for activities and strategies related to logistics which helps to improvise efficiency and productivity and maintain good relationships with vendors and distributors so it can be beneficial in the future.
• Responsible for coordinating the efficient flow of goods along their product’s pathway. This can include manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution, but it also includes delivering products to consumers retailers in today’s business world.
• Professional in charge of the processes related to planning, managing, and executing supply chains.
• Consider their company’s needs, industry norms, and external constraints such as availability, price, and demand. Gauging if inventory is abundant or scarce.
• Handle changing objectives flexibly. This can require the management of inventories through raw materials, parts, work in progress, and finished products.
• A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business administration, or related subject is typically required.
• A master’s degree may be preferred for higher positions.
• Some employers require 5-7 years of relevant experience for the role.
• certifications courses a supply chain manager can take up are as follows: “Certified Professional in supply management (CPSM) - Certified in production and inventory management (CPIM) - Certified supply chain management professional (CSCP)”
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Lead
Value Tech Consulting
Big Fish Recruitment