Job description / Role
This role will be responsible to lead and manage the process of moving our product from supplier to customer.
This role requires the integration of the organization's people, activities, information and resources to ensure swift and efficient movement of product which in-turns lead to the successful delivery of the SLAs.
With an entrepreneurial and analytical mind set, the focus of the role is to achieve lean synchronization.
Our client is an trading company that specialises in Products & Services for the Oil & gas and Petrochem industry
This role will be responsible for the overall supply chain management of the organization, including logistics, warehousing, procurement, contracts management and distribution.
* Ensure the effective implementation of S&OP processes including forecasting, planning, material planning & training plans to supply all market requirements. Map out the planning processes to drive accurate and effective forecasting.
* Ensure that all products and supply chain processes are controlled in compliance with quality standard
* Ensure that efficient transportation systems are drafted and executed. The objective is to optimise, control and organise strategic logistics processes (receiving, distribution and returns logistics).
* Effective management of all the storage spaces while maintaining minimum stock levels and planning the on-time delivery of distribution in a safe manner, with best practice .
Team Employee Development
* Build a team and map out clear SMART performance targets and measures ensuring the progression of all individuals
Supply Chain Budgets
* Prepare, maintain, & control all budgets to ensure that expenditure is in line with the business plan
* Review all purchase orders and contracts to ensure accuracy and adequacy. Participate in the tendering process by drafting the commercial terms, T&C, contracts and managing the negotiation process.
* Responsible to maintain and develop relationships with customer and suppliers. Ensure agreement and delivery on SLAs and review and maintain terms.
A monthly total package of 16,000 - 18,000 SAR - depends on experience + Medical + Bonus
For the role of Supply Chain Manager, the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Bachelors/ Master's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics Management or relevant fields.
* Must have at least 5 years of experience of which at least two years was gained working within a management position.
* Experience within the Oil &Gas, Energy or Petrochem industry
* Demonstrate a track record of managing a team
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Experience in managing change and delivering significant savings
* ARAMCO ECN and ARAMCO ARIBA experience
* IKTVA knowledge and proof of execution on IKTVA
* Saudi Aramco full procurement knowledge
* Government Tendering Knowledge
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.