Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organization and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 100 cities across 13 countries and host over 10 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Careem's Supply managers are the backbone of what we do. They are the ones leading our teams to providing top-notch captain support, growing the Supply, and, managing the day-to-day operations in the most effective manner. As a Performance Supply Manager you are owning all supply performance KPIs in your city and you are responsible to achieve our ambitious supply growth targets.
- Own the city setup and configurations to optimize customer experience, supply growth and efficiency
- Plan and execute effective and creative incentives that drive optimal utilization of supply
- Use a data driven approach to understand underlying reasons for supply shortage and drive initiatives to improve captain performance
- Lead and drive the continuous improvement process to constantly elevate the customer experience and quality
- Lead and develop a team of high performers
- Educated to BS/MS level
- Past experience in operations or business analytics
- Experience in people management and leadership
- Great analytical thinker with a passion for data analysis and process improvement
- Action driven personality with experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Collaborative with a service oriented mindset
- A real go getter - awesome at multitasking
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Passionate, super- committed and ready to revolutionize the way people travel around town
- Fluent in local language and English is a must
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, monthly bonus upon meeting KPIs, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Manager (Captain Experience/International/Growth)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jun|