Job description / Role
You will have knowledge of one, or more, of the following:
• Preparing flood consequence/risk assessments.
• Characteristics of flood risk from rivers, coast and surface water and industry approaches to managing them.
• Drainage strategy design including SuDS.
• Experience in software packages relevant to their flood risk specialist area (e.g. hydraulic modelling or engineering design).
• Candidate must have excellent report writing experience especially on review projects received from different Amanat
• You will be expected to understand the importance of project delivery to budget and schedule and manage work effectively to achieve set targets.
• You will be expected to demonstrate good exposure to clients and key stakeholders such as the Amanat of KSA and MOMRA
• It is essential that you have excellent interpersonal skills, using these to develop and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and external clients where required.
• Demonstrate sound problem solving skills, accountability for assigned work, and solid written and communication skills.
• You will understand the importance of Health and Safety in design and contribute to our positive health and safety culture.
• Experience of Storm Drainage project work in Amanat of Kingdom would be an advantage.
• Hands on experience using GIS on project planning and design would be an advantage.
• BSc Civil Engineering
• Minimum 15 years of experience in the Field of Storm Drainage along with experience of design review
• KSA experience will be preferred
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering