Job description / Role
• Do a good job in charge of the work of measurement standards and civilized safety management measures complete data.
• Accomplish the original data of the leadline of the closed elevation coordinates of each measurement, record the statistics of the measurement results, draw the measurement chart and other technical requirements and relevant regulations to meet the construction requirements.
• Make clear the technical requirements, the main problems of the test procedure, the quality requirements.
• Strengthen the quality management of the measurement setting out work and implement the measurement review system.
• Organize the measurement results, draw the measurement chart, collect and organize the data and submit them for safekeeping. The data must be accurate, true and reliable
• Familiar with GPS, level and other measuring instruments
• Proficient in office, AutoCAD, etc
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments
About the Company
GeoHarbour Group is one of the world leaders in Geotechnical Construction, Design, Investigation, Consultancy and Research, and also the chief editorial unit of China National Standard of Reclamation Soil Treatment, and directorate body of the Technical Committee of China Soft Soil Treatment.
GeoHarbour Middle East (GHME) was incorporated in 2013 in Dubai, UAE to specifically oversee the Group’s operations in the GCC and African Countries. It has already established its presence in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Sudan, Iraq, KSA and Egypt.
In the past 6 years, GHME has satisfactorily completed more than 200 medium to large-scale projects mainly for ground improvement with total area of soil treatment over than 10, 000 hectares, involving a variety of job sites such as road infrastructures, airport runways, housing and commercial estates, ports, power plants, industrial and solar parks etc.