Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding sustainability Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Sustainability Manager, you’ll look for ways to make building projects more sustainable. Materials utilized on a project, pollutants produced, a project’s influence on residents and ecosystems, its final energy use, and compliance with environmental legislation could all be factors in your evaluations.
Could oversee residential developments, onshore or offshore oil and gas projects, transportation or industrial infrastructure, or transportation and industrial infrastructure. You’ll work closely with customers as a sustainability consultant to help them measure and improve their sustainability performance.
• Research to determine a company’s environmental impact, such as carbon footprint, energy use, water use, waste output, and air quality.
• Reducing the company’s harmful influence on the environment.
• Contributing relevant information on how to reduce the use of essential or scarce resources like energy, water, or oil
• Developing strategic sustainability strategies that are customized to the business or organization
• Keeping up to speed with research or changes in legislation that apply to the firm and advising on any modifications
• Providing an overview of the official rules and guidelines that apply to the company and ensuring compliance
• Outlining strategies for minimizing waste in the company’s operational or production operations.
• Gathering and evaluating various data relating to the business’s long-term viability, as well as preparing reports to highlight the results
• Making presentations to stakeholders
• Educating and training employees and stakeholders on environmental and sustainability issues.
• Creating a variety of sustainability projects inside the firm and providing support for their execution
• Analyzing the building’s energy consumption and devising strategies for reducing or recycling it.
• Staying on top of any new technology or procedures that could help boost sustainability and advocating cost-effective and ecologically friendly practices regularly.
• The ability to balance your commitment to the environment with the need to be corporate and business-minded
• Persuasive skills to overcome resistance to change and persuade people to accept your idea
• The ability to build relationships with a variety of people, including project managers and contractors
• The ability to manage client expectations when it comes to environmental issues
• Project management abilities to manage a budget and deal with practical problems such as health and safety
• Flexibility to operate under pressure and adjust to changing legislation and project and program demand.
• Organizational skills: To manage all of the different regulations and related information, you’ll need highly developed organizational abilities. These abilities are also vital for ensuring that all required paperwork for various tasks is appropriately prepared and filed away for future reference.
• Communication: To discuss sustainability concerns with various people, including other experts and the general public, a sustainability consultant needs strong written and vocal communication skills. You’ll need excellent communication skills to logically explain, examine, and discuss environmental challenges and promote your ideas and services.
• Expertise: As a sustainability advisor, you should be well-versed in various issues relating to environmental sustainability and business practices and modes of production. To keep up with the current changes in the field, you should continue to expand your knowledge and skill set.
• Presentation abilities: You may be asked to deliver information to various stakeholders inside and outside the organization. Therefore your presentation skills and public speaking confidence should be strong.
• Numeracy and literacy skills: You’ll typically conduct assessments, analyze data, conduct research, and write reports, all of which are complicated tasks that demand excellent numeracy and literacy abilities.
• Problem-solving: You should be able to assess cases accurately and choose the appropriate approach for the business or organization you’re working with. To analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data, conduct research, create reports and make suggestions, you’ll need outstanding numeracy and reading skills.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Environmental / Sustainability Manager - Construction
Senior Manager - Sustainability/ESG
|Saudi Arabia||22 Jun|