Job description / Role
* Coordinate effective, high quality and timely interface between project departments in relation to asset design for various projects while driving the implementation of best practice and innovative design for buildings and iconic assets.
* Preparation of sustainability-related standards and guidelines, policies, and procedures for building designs
A leading mega project in the Kingdom.
* Proactively engaging with planning and design teams on all building design related environmental and sustainability issues.
* Oversight of building designers and sustainability specialists in the sustainability compliance of the assets.
* Leading compliance review of the Sustainable Building documentation and technical support and guidance related to sustainability across all stakeholders
Opportunity to work with a leading project in the World
* Over 15 years' experience across sustainability and energy in buildings.
* Experience across development, and/or implementation of Sustainability Rating Systems' such as USGBC LEED, Mostadam, Passive House or equivalent and a strong understanding of energy management.
* Track record of successfully leading a sustainability program, policies and regulatory frameworks or processes such as ISO50001 energy management systems; ISO14064 (quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals); building energy auditing; energy modelling; lighting design; commissioning and/or Measurement & Verification.
* Bachelors and/or Masters degree in MEP Engineering or architectural engineering, along with additional qualifications such as CEM or CEA
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.