Job description / Role
* Responsible to coordinate the effective, high quality and timely interface between the various environment and project departments in relation to planning and design for all infrastructure projects.
* Managing consultants in the preparation of sustainability-related standards and guidelines, policies, and procedures
A leading mega project in the Kingdom
* Interfacing closely with sustainable development to ensure appropriate, rigorous, and timely assessment of projects.
* Engaging with planning and design teams on all infrastructure developments related environmental and sustainability issues.
* Providing input to master planners, designers, and sustainability specialists with regards to regional structural plans and infrastructure designs.
* Providing overall technical support and guidance related to sustainability
Opportunity to work with a leading project in the World
* Over 15 years' experience across sustainable infrastructure and systems such as transport, district cooling, utilities (renewable energy), street lighting, digital telecommunication, waste, and waste water.
* Experience with development, and implementation of Sustainability Rating Systems' for infrastructure such as ENVISION, SITES, PEER and/or CEEQUAL or equivalent.
* Masters degree and/or Masters in Sustainability and/or civil Engineering along with further qualifications in sustainability related to planning, design and/or engineering such as National Green Infrastructure Certification Program or equivalent.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Infrastructure Manager - Airports
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jan|
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Project Director - Arabic Speaker
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|