Job description / Role
• Review customer requirements and specifications, and do the engineering work for necessary assigned job, which would include but not limited to equipment layout drawings, necessary bill of materials, three line diagrams and section views, and design calculation.
• Produce material requisition
• Capable of defining the technical specifications of the product component.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Switchgear Design Field.
• Knowledge in system relaying and protection
• Knowledge in engineering work our Switchgear Product.
• Good CAD knowledge and application.
• Familiar with international technical standards.
• Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
Electrical Industries Company (EIC) is a holding company that provides a diversified electrical products and services to customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. EIC is the owner company of “The Saudi Transformers Co.” popularly known as STC and “Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia” otherwise known as WESCOSA.
The Saudi Transformers Company (STC) was established in 1982 under licensing agreement with CG Power Systems BELGIUM, a leading transformer manufacturer in the world. STC is producing Distribution Transformers, Package Substations and Low Voltage panels of a wide variety and is a major supplier of transformers and sub-stations to commercial, residential and industrial sectors in the region.
Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia (WESCOSA), established in 1976, is a renowned pioneer manufacturer of wide range of electrical distribution products such as: Distribution Transformers, Power transformers up to 20MVA ranging up to 69kV class, LV/MV Switchgear LV/MV Motor Control Centers and other electrical equipments. WESCOSA is recognized and preferred by the industries in Saudi Arabia for its technical competencies, product reliability and its ability to test and commission all its supplies which give WESCOSA a value added feature to carry out its projects.