Job description / Role
As a System Administrator, you will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers within the organisation.
A well-backed government entity in Saudi Arabia.
* Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualisation.
* Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
* Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritising problems, and assessing impact of issues.
* Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
* Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
* 4-6 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience preferably in the banking industry.
* Experience in writing SQL statements (joins, updates, scripts for analysis, etc.) in the complex object-oriented database environments.
* Experience in Windows Servers, Active Directory, VMware, Backup, Ticketing Tool, etc.
* Strong understanding of Data Center technologies, Cloud infrastructure, VMware technologies, Windows.
* Flexible with rotating shifts covering 24x7.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
IT Support Assistant
A Leading Company In The UAE
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||26 Jul|
Lindner Middle East
System Administrator – Remote
TGC Consulting Middle East