Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is working closely with a prestigious financial institution with a presence throughout the Gulf as well as internationally to source a Head of Marketing to join their team. With commitment to the regional market and consistent growth this is a company that can offer you long term career opportunities. Working closely with the CEO the incumbent will focus on the local marketing and communications strategies. This role is responsible for creating, implementing and delivering on all marketing plans for the international business.
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you design the unthinkable?
Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking to recruit System Assurance Engineer to join our Transportation & infrastructure team in Saudi Arabia.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
• Ensure systems/maintenance/reliability/availability/safety requirements are followed and correctly implemented.
• Provide technical guidance to project team.
• Coordinate between client, contractors and package contractors and manage interfaces.
• Review SA/RAMS analysis and planning performed by others.
• Develop and review reliability evidence documentation.
• Develop and review reliability assurance documentation (Reliability Growth Analysis, Reliability demonstration reporting from both physical and predicted data)
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science by preference, or an equivalent technical qualification.
• Knowledge of CENELEC standards (50126, 8 and 9),and of safety regulation requirements.
• Good computer skills to compile spreadsheets and reports, and preferably experience in using computer applications such as DOORS, CompyPro and Reliability Workbench.
• The ability to foster and maintain good relationships with clients, associates and stakeholder groups.
We would like to speak with creative, positive, people focused individuals who are proactive and results-driven. If have a passion for new technology, and thrive upon ‘thinking out of the box’ to develop and deliver solutions to complex problems, then WSP is the place for you.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Electrical Supervisor (Low Current)
1st Line IT Support Engineer
Integration Engineer Support