Job description / Role
- Ensure WiFi coverage and quality at all times
- Help Computer users to operate their workstation (software Environment, Email.....)
- Set up and Install computers Hardware and their applications of Software
- Pursuit smooth running of Terminal equipment Installation in line with Accor IT standard
- Execute Trouble shooting and Maintenance tasks on Computer Installation
- Register installation incidents and Users requests and report them to his superior
- Proposing practical solutions and Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
Experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree / or equivalent in IT Field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of IT trouble shooting, Trends and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.