Job description / Role
- Responsible for fiscal, budget compliance and the implementation of TA cost management systems; including cost estimating, productivity measurement and adjustment and cost forecasting.
- Identify and eliminate waste in work processes and delivering "lean" Turnarounds.
- Responsible for the safety performance of assigned personnel on a T/A during execution.
- Field verifies work described in TA scope and develops detailed work scope activities, with craft type and estimated hours, and plans.
- Create bill of material for assigned work, requisitions material, and ensures all material is delivered before feed out of unit.
- Load schedule logic per scheduling premise to efficiently execute scope of work and resource levels the plan.
- Responsible for the development of the field execution documents (integrated job packages).
- Participate in and, at times, lead, facilitate and mentor multi-discipline TA Planning Teams.
- Responsible for the development of the TA Control Estimate that will be used for the submittal of the Investment Proposal.
- Responsible for the development of TA plan's and schedules, including the integration of
- Operations shutdown/commissioning/start-up activities, capital projects scope of work, as well as other key stakeholder disciplines such as electrical, instrumentation, machinery, etc.
- Participate in the development of contracting strategy and implementation of contracts for TA's.
- Ensure that all work scope plans have taken into account the safety and environmental potential aspects of the job.
- Identify all reporting requirements and reporting tools needed for the TA and validates the accuracy of all reports.
- Identify procedures or plans that will be utilized to support TA execution such as vessel closure, permitting, progress reporting, material management, cost reporting, man-power reporting, etc.
- Identify performance gaps and makes adjustments to resources and/or plan/schedule needed to close gaps.
- Participate in setting priorities for upcoming shifts working closely with TA Team.
- Plan and schedules all discovery work.
- Conduct analysis of TA data to understand potential learning's.
- Provide the necessary support to the respective OME team member before/after daily meetings to ensure high level of safety performance and comply with health, safety and environmental standards.
- Technical Data Management
- Maintenance Methods and Equipment
- SAP Maintenance Application Knowledge
- Maintenance Resources Management
- Safety Measures and Standards
- Refinery Product Planning
- Product Development
- Inspection, Testing and Reporting
- Technical Standards and Regulations
- Quality Management
- Bachelor Degree in relevant engineering field
About the Company
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and China Petrochemical Corporation ( Sinopec). A world-class, full-conversion refinery that covers about 5.2 million square meters in the Yanbu Industrial City, and is considered to be a key anchor project for the future of Yanbu. YASREF will use 400,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Arabian heavy crude oil to produce premium transportation fuels, as well as high-value refined products for both international and domestic markets. It is scheduled to be operational in Q3 2014.
YASREF signifies the impressive downstream portfolio added to Saudi Aramco, yet building and cementing on the strategic partnership with Sinopec - Saudi Aramco's largest crude oil partner and buyer - Both companies bring commercial and technical expertise to the joint venture to enhance trade of transportation fuels between a significant energy producer and its consumer. In addition, YASREF represents a continuing step forward in the strategies of Saudi Aramco and Sinopec to drive growth further downstream to capture additional value along the hydrocarbon chain.
YASREF was registered in January 2012 with the single purpose to establish, operate, and manage a full conversion-refining complex. YASREF possesses the location advantage to effectively and efficiently supply both international and domestic markets. The products include 90,000 bpd of gasoline, 263,000 bpd of ultra-low sulfur diesel, 6,200 metric tons per day (mtd) of petcoke, 1,200 (mtd) of sulfur, and 140,000 tons per year of benzene. YASREF will process Arabian Heavy crude oil into high-quality refined products that could include future production of Paraxylene and products to support downstream industries.
Projects & T/A Engineer
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF)
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Apr|
Maintenance Planner - Oil and Gas
BAC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Planner / Scheduler
Oryx Engineering Solutions