Job description / Role
A multinational professional services, management consultancy is looking for a T24 Core Banking Program Manager to join them in Riyadh Saudi Arabia - you must be currently based in KSA and hold a transferable iqama to be considered for this role.
It is essential that you hold experience and are able to demonstrate examples within the following key areas:
• Over 15 years of experience ( Manage/Senior Manager grade)
• Strong techno- functional delivery specialist who has seen the full transformation journey of a complex multi- million, multi-year, multi stakeholders setup.
• Has worked both as a a management consultant and directly in the banking industry in a senior IT role OR PMO OR Strategy position.
• Strong vendor manager management capabilities
• MBA and or Engineering degree
• Articulate , well spoken, team player and passionate about delivering tangible outcomes.
• Exceptional working knowledge of T24
• Must be located in KSA (Riyadh)
• Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
• Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Understands key objectives for clients, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.