Job description / Role
• The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for leading the end-to-end recruitment strategy, execution, and delivery for the company.
• Will work closely with the hiring managers to develop the headcount budget and recruit most efficiently and effectively whilst ensuring a great candidate and stakeholder experience.
• Will develop effective sourcing strategies, market intelligence and provide wide insights and research to show expertise in the function.
• Will manage the vendor/recruitment agencies, stakeholders and hiring managers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or any related field
• 5+ years in recruitment with 2+ years experience in managing a team
• Extensive experience in vendor and stakeholder management
• Available in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.