Job description / Role
The Manager - Talent Acquisition supports the recruitment process in a timely manner, cost-effectively and at high quality as per corporate policies and procedures. The position will partner with management to assess and actively recruit for the talent acquisition needs, while also developing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates and talent acquisition sources. The job holder manages the talent acquisition life cycle for recruits including placement of postings, identification and interviewing of the most qualified applicants, guidance on the selection of the best candidate and offer negotiation. The jobholder will also promote the K&A brand, drive labor marketing initiatives and partner with preferred universities, as needed. The jobholder will work closely with the Corporate Human Resources Division and local teams.
• Provide input specific to talent acquisition for the development of the corporate Human Resources Division’s business plan and budget
• Sources qualified candidates through a variety of channels including direct sourcing, job boards, referrals, networking, social media, etc. Delivers exceptional candidate slates by using well-proven, passive candidate recruiting methodologies.
• Develops innovative attraction strategies including identification of new sourcing channels. Share best practices, industry, and market intelligence data to support the Talent Acquisition (TA) team.
• Develop and implement Saudization Strategy for the organization in partnership with the business leaders to achieve the required Saudization target assigned to each business units
• Uses search engine and networking sites using the Boolean search language. Supports sourcing activity through scheduling recruiting events. Leverages the K&A Culture pillars and our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) to engage leads and convert them into applicants
• Identify appropriate recruitment channels for recruitment while leveraging existing resources
• Develop strong relationships with appropriate organizations for purposes of sourcing, networking and leveraging alumni networks and other channels, as appropriate
• Establish innovative candidate sourcing strategies, especially for hard-to-fill positions
• Develop relationships with university career services, academic leaders and other students/ academic on-campus organizations to promote the K&A brand and career opportunities
• Attend career fairs and recruitment events that support the firm’s branding efforts, including speaking on panels, special interest groups, and opportunities to increase brand recognition in the recruitment marketplace
• Leverage social media, print and other techniques to maintain a competitive edge and further build brand recognition and awareness for the company
• Prepare job postings through websites for recruitment of regional positions in coordination with senior management.
• Receive and screen CV's and short-list candidates for regional positions.
• Conduct interviews with candidates and guide the preparation of offer letters and standard employment contracts.
• Develop induction programs and conduct orientation sessions on policies, procedures, job duties, working conditions, employee benefits and career paths for recruits in regional positions.
• Provide external market perspective on supply and demand of talent
• Support Human Resources teams with the development of staffing plans based on identified talent needs and gaps
• Track manpower management and employees internal transfers across Regions and Geographies in coordination with Regional Human Resources Divisions and Business Planning & Performance Sections
• Oversee the development and update of the staffing databases in coordination with local Human Resources teams
• Develop, maintain and manage a strong pipeline of talent (internal and external) for future firm needs
• Analyze the manpower plans and identify recruitment needs by function and Geography
• Develop HR management reports and statistics, as needed
• Establish and publish critical talent acquisition metrics that measure the quality, efficiency and overall cost of recruitment
• Build capabilities within Talent Acquisition, develop leadership skills of direct reports, and ensure that training plans are in place to develop the Section’s staff
Qualification and Skills Required to Execute this Role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Human Resource, Public Administration or equivalent
• Master’s Degree is preferred
• Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications is an advantage (i.e CIPD, SHRM)
• User Competency ERP system related to HR operations is a plus
• Knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering, and Planning (AEP) Industry is an advantage
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong team-working skills
• Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English
Experience Required to Execute this Role:
• 8+ years of experience in a sourcing, recruitment, and talent acquisition
• 4+ years of experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry in a top tier regional/multinational consultancy firm is an advantage
• Experience in developing and implementing Saudization Strategy
• Experience managing the end to end selection process of multiple diverse roles, bulk recruitment and building talent pools through online networks.
• Demonstrated experience in all aspects of talent acquisition, including sourcing, attracting, selecting process as well as labor marketing and employer of choice initiatives.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).