Job description / Role
Robert Half is working with a global oil and gas company to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager.
Lead, develop and create a Talent Acquisition function to support the growth of the business across all areas, mainly blue-collar recruitment.
* End to end recruitment processes and policies.
* Talent mapping using effective recruitment methodologies
* Works closely with hiring manager to identify key talent across the region.
* Manage and develop the performance appraisal process.
* Manage performance reviews aligned to business needs - forecasting open positions, proposing transfers and promotions.
* Work closely with universities and educational institutions to identify top talent
* Coordinates design and execution of Internship Program
*The ideal candidate will have experience of working with recruitment and talent development within a fast-paced organisation. You will be an excellent communicator with experience of working within manufacturing, construction or oil and gas industry. Experience of performance, talent and supporting annual volume plans is essential.
This role is a Saudi National.
Salary and Benefits
SAR 18,000 to 25,000
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Generalist HR Manager - Saudi National
Irwin & Dow
Human Resources Manager
A Leading Resort In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
HR Manager - Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Human Resource Manager
HR Operations Manager - Saudi National
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|