Job description / Role
The job holder of this position is responsible for working closely with the assigned business area to fill vacant roles with the right candidates in a timely manner. The job holder is also responsible for ensuring applicants have a great experience throughout the process by regularly keeping in touch, following up and providing feedback.
• Follow all relevant Talent Acquisition policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Implement activities under close supervision
• Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
• Address assigned business areas' recruitment needs in a timely manner
• Meet with and advise hiring managers on best practices in recruitment and selection process
• Adhere to the recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
• Review applicants' CVs to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
• Pro-actively source / headhunt for open and potential future positions
• Use relevant selection tools to assess candidates (including CBI, assessment centres, psychometric evaluations and all other applicable tests)
• Develop, proactively, a pool of qualified candidates for immediate replacements
• Upkeep relevant records on the applicant tracking system
• Ensure all applicants have a great candidate experience
• Interview and follow up referrals from management and employees
• Build networks and communities to source and pipeline candidates
• Provide support on other HR projects that include talent acquisition as and when required
• Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
• University Degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or any other related field
• 0-2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
• Collaborating for Efficiency (Intermediate)
• Communicating Effectively (Foundation)
• Developing and Managing Self-Awareness (Foundation)
• Drive, Entrepreneurship and Adaptability (Intermediate)
• Technical competencies required for the role
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.