Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a Retail company who are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Senior Analyst to be based in Riyadh. Looking out for Saudi Nationals.
* Develop, promote and execute strategies in order to attract top talent that will support company's overarching goals.
* Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews for management level positions.
* Foster trusting relationships with external business partners such as university career centers, recruitment websites and government agencies in order to create a steady pipeline of potential talent and to ensure that the company is being recognized as an employer of choice among preferred candidates.
* Lead employer branding initiatives and serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
* Adhere to and report on key talent acquisition metrics.
* Coordinate with Total Rewards on evaluating jobs as well as maintaining the list of jobs excluded from the internal posting process.
* Ensure management is provided with reports and updates on a regular basis and upon request about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives.
Desirable skills and background:
* Minimum of 4 years as talent acquisition with sector-specific experience.
* Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes.
* Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
* Spoken and written Arabic and English is required
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to understand the position and where it fits into the overall business.
If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.