Job description / Role
To contribute on the successful and constant flow of selection and placement of new recruits into AIR PRODUCTS, within the provisions of the recruitment plan and ensure effective implementation of recruitment policies and procedures in order to support the effective fulfilment of workforce requirements to facilitate the achievement of AIR PRODUCTS’s business objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable to recruit a diversified workforce across their requisition portfolio.
- Develop a comprehensive recruitment plan ensuring alignment of all business requirements to promote achievement of AIR PRODUCTS’s business strategy.
- Follow and support implementation of approved recruitment and staffing plans across AIR PRODUCTS within set timelines to facilitate achievement of organisational objectives.
- Contribute to the design / development of effective sourcing plans (including Campaigns, Job Fairs, web site etc) in order to facilitate positioning of AIR PRODUCTS as an employer of choice.
- Liaise with the relevant Hiring Manager / Department to obtain Talent Requisition Form and Job Description of vacant positions in order to initiate the recruitment process for the assigned grades.
- Post jobs on AIR PRODUCTS website and Job Portals to attract potential candidates.
- Share and communicate the urgent and critical vacancies with registered Recruitment Agencies for sourcing potential candidates.
- Build, maintain and foster external relations with employment agencies, academic institutions and other sources of high potential candidates ensuring that agencies understand AIR PRODUCTS’s recruitment requirements for sourcing purposes.
- Screens CVs received by agencies, internal referrals and direct applications through company website and Job Portals, Maintains a CV database of potential candidates.
- Oversees and coordinates all stages of the local & overseas recruitment process from selecting sourcing method as per agreed strategy.
- Manage the implementation of candidate selection methodologies (such as structured interviewing, competency based interview and other forms of assessment) based on AIR PRODUCTS job requirements / organisational culture.
- Coordinates short listing, leads Skype and Personal interviews, communicates with candidates and stakeholder, negotiate salary package with selected candidates, obtaining required management approval and preparing offer letters.
- Facilitate the recruitment and selection process of AIR PRODUCTS on a need basis to support timely hiring process as per set quality standards.
- Organizes and manages recruitment campaigns (Local & Overseas). Identifies objectives with the concerned department; liaison with employment agencies representatives; administrative arrangements and preparation of required recruitment packages and materials.
- Develop, maintain and update recruitment database that holds information on potential CV’s and interviewed candidates ensuring that this information database will aid in fulfilling the future staffing requirements.
- Manage and create a ready pipe-line of potential and quality candidates to fill future vacancies as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Prepare weekly reports, using applicant tracking systems, communicates the recruitment status updated to all Departmental Managers / Section Heads on weekly basis.
- Maintains contacts with and monitors the performance of external recruiters and agencies to ensure efficient supply of qualified candidates. Also identifies agencies and locations appropriate to workforce required.
- Ensure efficient coordination with the relevant departments and advise them on the outcome of the recruitment process in order to facilitate timely provision of appointment letters/ the induction process of the new employees and working as One Team.
- Ensure all regret letters are issued to rejected candidates informing them of their non selection.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of workforce planning, recruitment and selection systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Excellent spoken, written English, Arabic will be advantage.
- Analytical skills, Attention to detail.
- Strong Communication Planning and organizing skills.
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 6-10 years Technical Recruitment experience on Large Scale projects with Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, EPC industry.
- Strong experience in sourcing for Maintenance, Engineering, Power & Operation/Processing departments.
- Proficient in conducting structured and competency based interviews.
- Knowledge of Saudi labor laws and regulations preferred.
- CIPD, PHR/SPHR certification will be advantage
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.