Job description / Role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a core member of the Human Resources team in the KSA Region. He supports the Manager – Talent Acquisition in leading the recruitment activities for the KSA Geography and supports the recruitment process in in a timely manner, cost-effectively and at a high quality as per corporate policies and procedures.
• He works closely with the Manager – Talent Acquisition to cover all recruitment activities including assessing and actively recruiting for the talent acquisition needs.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates and talent acquisition sources
• Managing the talent acquisition life cycle, including placement of postings, identification and interviewing of the most qualified applicants, guidance on the selection of the best candidate and offer negotiation.
• The jobholder will also promote the K&A brand, drive labor marketing initiatives and partner with preferred universities, as needed.
• He will work closely with the corporate Human Resources Division and local teams in KSA.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Human Resource.
• Knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Planning (AEP) Industry is a plus
• Strong attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong team working skills
• Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage
• 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources function
• Demonstrated experience in all aspects of talent acquisition, including sourcing, attracting, selecting process as well as labor marketing and employer of choice initiatives
• Experience using ERP software (SAP, Oracle, etc)
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Talent Acquisition Supervisor (Recruitment)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia
Swisslinx Middle East
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|
Talent Acquisition Specialist