Job description / Role
Talent &Culture Administrator
You are a people centric, welfare of others is your top-most priority, please join the T&C team at Banyan Tree Al Ula
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Process day-to-day Talent & Culture administration in an accurate and timely manner
- Create and update employee data record in system
- Create personal files and assist with general filing
- Manage application of work passes under Ministry of Manpower
- Prepare various letters and communication to employees
- Organize and execute employees' social, athletic and recreational activities
- Prepare and submit periodic Talent & Culture & Training reports
- Update and track annual appraisals of all employees
- Assist colleagues will all HR related queries and questions
- Maintain a good working relations with all departments and all professional external contacts
- Prepare and issue contracts to all new employees
- Conduct and ensure smooth onboarding experience for all new hires
- Conduct recruitment and exit interviews for Rank & File employees
- Manage resignation and clearance procedures
- Maintain good working relationships and partnerships with recruitment agencies / sources
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma in Human Resources Management / Hotel Management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
Your team and working environment: Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart planned "living museum" experience.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.