Talent & Culture Operations Manager
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Operations Manager
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, we offer our Colleagues and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence . As Talent & Culture Operations Manager, you will model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork and empowerment - and your leadership will facilitate extraordinary careers and lasting memories for your Talent & Culture Department and hotel teams.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Group Director of Talent & Culture, responsibilities and essential projects include but are not limited to the following:
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures
- Create, implement and oversee the localization plan
- Create a new source of staffing and maintain the quality of third-party labor
- Implement and oversee part-time local staff and reduce the cost of labor
- Work closely with business partners i.e schools & colleges to forecast and plan our recruitment plan
- Design a new onboarding process to enhance talent experience
- Establish an internal communications strategy
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Work closely with IT to enhance HR system capability
- Design and implement a new system to reduce the paper work and increase HR operation efficiency
Community Social Responsibility:
- Design and implement CSR plan
- Work closely with the L&D team and brand leadership to execute the CSR and extend the impact on our stakeholders.
- Create links between a business and the community, raising positive awareness of the organization's commitment to sustainable social responsibility.
The following will be part of the job description:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Play a critical role in the implementation of the hotel's Talent & Culture strategy.
- Assess organizational needs, develop aligned Talent & Culture solutions and implement strategies in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, recognition, administration and Colleague wellness.
- Promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect and fun.
- Assist T&C leaders and Senior Managers with the development of specific action plans to address issues and concerns identified in colleague feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Talent & Culture leadership experience required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.