Talent & Culture Supervisor
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Supervisor
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, we offer our Heartists and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. As Talent & Culture Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting with all Heartists requests, administrative duties, and leading Heartists relations including our Social Committee, Heartists Recognition Program and Recruitment. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual who will bring his/her strong work ethic and positive personality to the team!
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Talent & Culture Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Talent & Culture department in the day-to-day operation of the department as required .
- Scheduling and arranging appointments as required .
- Responding to all telephone calls visitors .
- Respond to all inquiries including ticket and vacation entitlements .
- Handle locker requests, name badges, ID's, Heartists letters, cross-training forms, purchase requisitions, and expense reports as necessary .
- Compose correspondence for the Talent & Culture department, such as letters, contracts, etc.
- Tracking and updating reports as necessary .
- Filing Heartists records .
- Handle all office administration duties such as mail, phones, photocopying, and office supplies.
- Prepare payroll on a daily basis for administration Heartists.
- Assist with and support Heartists events as appropriate, such as leadership meetings, executive retreat, Heartists receptions, etc.
- Make travel arrangements as required including Heartists vacation travel .
- Check T&C forms (flight booking, payroll deduction, internal application, cash advance) .
- Liaises with the Paymaster for the monthly changes in HITS, including adding new Heartists, salary changes, designation changes, etc.
- Manages the signature book and subsequent forms, ensuring accuracy concerning vacation entitlements and promotions and salary changes .
- Assists the Learning & Development Manager with the tracking of performance reviews .
- Responsible for monthly invoices, monthly timesheets and adding e-mail accounts for new Heartists.
- Maintains and communicates the Talent & Culture Weekly Status Change report .
- Conducts TAS training for all new joiners (when applicable) .
- Provide recruitment update to all Management as and when applicable.
- Organize the monthly colleague committee meeting and take meeting minutes .
- Issue promotion/salary increase letters to Heartists.
- Month end reporting.
- Previous Talent & Culture leadership experience required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.