Job description / Role
A Leading Government Entity is looking to expand their Internal HR Team and hiring for a Talent Development Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for workforce planning, and delivery of trainings.
- Develop HR Strategy in alignment with overall firm's strategy
- Develop HR policies across the whole organization
- Review organizational structure and oversee development of job descriptions
- Set up Performance Management Systems
- Manage career paths and progression and develop succession plans
- Analyze performance management systems results and develop comprehensive training plans
- Improve Employee Retention by effectively implementing talent management functions
- Measure effectiveness of training programs
- Manage L&D programs
- 8-10 years generalist HR experience with 6 years in a management role
- Degree educated with a relevant HR qualification and/or MBA
- Previous experience in the Talent Management Capacity
- MUST be a Saudi National
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
HR Operations Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||1 Oct|
Quest Search & Selection
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|