Job description / Role
Our client is an Investment company primarily within the energy industry, they have 120 employees from 20 different nationalities with offices in Al Khobar and Bahrain.
They are looking for a Talent & Performance Manager to join to manage the talent strategy for the entire organisation including define, attract, recruit, on-board, develop, deploy, assessment, career pathing and succession planning.
The role reports to the HR Head and forms part of the HR team including Comp and Ben's, and the Employee Relations + Gov relations.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Develop talent pipelines, programs - define, attract, develop, deploy, assess.
- Developing a Performance Management system
- Learning and Development management
- Managing internal mobility
- Suitable candidates will have a tertiary qualification and have at least 8 years of experience in Talent Management in a financial institution preferably with some experience with a management consultancy firm and knowledge of the energy industry.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant HR / HR Manager