Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Zakat & Tax Manager to join their Pharma company in Riyadh to review taxes and help in providing tax advice and planning for future expansion plans.
Our client is one of the largest Pharmaceutical and distribution companies in the region. They are currently undergoing a transformation and are looking into expanding across the region in terms of investments, M&A and overall operations.
* Calculate and review taxes according to the related rules and regulations.
* Draft agreements, reform tax clauses and identify the tax exposure.
* Communicate to overseas vendors and clarify the withholding tax implications.
* Provide tax advice and planning.
* Meet the ZATCA queries and deadlines.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
You are a perfect match for the role if:
* You are a Saudi National with over 8 years of experience in Zakat & tax.
* You have experience in a BIG 4 company.
* You are an Arabic Speaker.
* You have previously managed a team of accountants specialising in tax.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.