Job description / Role
- Manage the country's Tax reporting process and Oversee the preparation of tax payments
- Handle the annual country tax planning.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe.
- Provide tax advice and guidance for the company to reasonably avoid tax under the premise of legal compliance and identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Manage the country's Tax reporting process and review the final tax calculations.
- Manage the company's tax statements and returns, while reporting budgetary concerns and taxation effects of business decisions
- Ensures local internal taxes (VAT, Income, Payroll, stamp...etc.) are in compliance with country's laws and regulations.
- Lead all internal & external tax audit.
- Manage the preparation of the essential documents required for tax inspection purposes; and review the tax authority's inspection report to identify and resolve issues raised.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Manage the settlement of the company's monthly, quarterly and annual taxes
- Coordinate with company controllers and other finance staff to gather details for income tax returns.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Monitor E-Invoices and reconcile it with internal taxes reports
- Set subordinates' individual objectives, manage their performance, and provide necessary feedback ad coaching so that they are equipped with the necessary competencies and skills to achieve the department's objectives.
- Cooperate with Human Resources to recruit, develop and manage the appraisal of the team to ensure that the department has the necessary expertise base, skills and competencies and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to realize their potential and contribution.
- Manage and mentor the team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Provide guidance and training to internal stakeholders on financial matters.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent People Management Skills .
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent command of English
- Bachelor degree of Commerce
- 12+ years of experience in the Finance, Accounting and Tax field.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Excellent Knowledge of the Saudi tax laws, policies, and procedures
- B.Sc. in Commerce
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.