Team Lead, Customer Success Partner, ISBN - Saudi National
Job description / Role
Team lead, Customer Success Partner, ISBN (Intelligent Spend and Business Network), Saudi National
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Description Overview
The Team Lead Specialist Customer Success Partner Team ISBN (Team Lead) has overall responsibility for the daily management of a territory portfolio of Cloud customer accounts, the coaching and management of a reduced team of sCSP, and business responsibility to secure the revenue growth of its portfolio by securing Renewals, Current Cloud Backlog Growth, development of the Business Network in term of adoption and Supplier revenues. The Team Lead is expected to serve as the lead of a team of sCSPs focused on a portfolio and territory and he/she will : 1- develop the skills and ability of his/her team to help deploying the adequate level of Governance in their accounts, foster the use of Line of Business Best practices, and the effective positioning of the specific Line of Business value proposition in order to leverage adoption of our solutions and services necessary to support the customer. Finally, his/her role is to coordinate with the team the animation of the specific portfolio via critical direct or indirect post Sales marketing actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Critical assessment of a specific portfolio and review assignment of each team member, with the help of its line manager critical review of key accounts challenge and capacity assigned.
- Development of each team member skills and capacity to implement account strategies and implementation plans for emerging and renewal customers. Coach the assigned team member to implement successful strategy to strengthen adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should:
- Increase spend under management, network adoption, transaction volume and trading relationships on the Network
- Ensure rapid adoption and enablement of solutions that drive value for the customer
- Expand business process automation across the specific Line of business applications
- Increase the customer's usage aligned with their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
- In agreement with its line management the Team lead will be assigned a 2 to 4 accounts of medium complexity as its direct responsibility.
- One key area of focus of the Team Lead is to secure the proper adherence of the team to regional and SAP goals : promoting the KPI definition and relevance to its team, securing regular monitoring
- Develop and nurture account relationship and engage C-Level and program sponsors in order to secure customer success
- Track SLA performance, usage and adoption metrics, and overall customer satisfaction for the team assigned portfolio
- Foster team collaboration with the broader SAP team (withing the ISBN and across SAP), insuring that his organization is working closely with other regional business teams (such as SAP and Cloud LoB AEs, Services Account Managers, Product support personnel, GADs, MPs and other customer facing personnel) in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
- Act as primary leadership escalation point for cloud solutions for those accounts within the team portfolio, assist his team members is progressing via complex context, customer c-level facing role to drive customer adoption of SAP Best practice.
- Stimulate opportunity development withing the portfolio assigned (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the Renewal and network growth
- Leadership support for deal management and commercial negotiation of the opportunity managed by its team members sCSP (from opportunity to close) for renewals.
- Attend and key accounts quarterly Account Reviews and monthly Relationship Reviews with customer and Account team members, offering leadership coverage and specific guidance.
- Work with its line manager and regional lead to determine portfolio and territory strategic plan around revenue growth and customer success, critical execution and celebrating successes.
- Organize and orchestrate key community animation in relation with its portfolio and territory to contribute to customer engagement and success celebration
- Engaged in team member Goal definition, performance management and key development plan. Measure and determine progressions. The Team lead will be managing regular SAP Talks and document team members progresses.
- Strong Procurement Line of Business specific experience:
- Supply chain, Finance and Procurement and eBusiness expertise
- 15+ years of experience in at least one the following areas:
- Managing complex customer engagements
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
- Selling or delivering consulting services
- Exposure to ISBN solutions (at least Ariba or Fieldglass module, expertise on Business Network would be appreciated)
- Customer relationship management and sales team management expertise
- Proficiency in SAP Commercial and Account Management Systems: CRM, Totango, HPI,
- Financial systems, financial planning and enterprise resource planning expertise
- Complex Account Management understanding and management.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree
- 10+ years of overall business procurement experience
- Strong track record of multi-tasking/being highly organized and structured
- Experience in Consulting, account management, SaaS renewals
- Contract negotiation experience on either the buy or sell side
- Analytical, and commercial savvy
- Problem solving attitude with a Customer Focus
- Multi-lingual: Fluent in English and Arabic native language
- Experience in team management is not mandatory but appreciated
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.