Job description / Role
- As a Supervisor/Team Lead, you’ll strive to plan beyond your own needs, ensuring the sufficient resourcing of your function.
- This will include identifying training needs, staying on top of absence & performance management, as well as coaching and continuous monitoring of your department to engender a greater culture of productivity.
- Additionally, you will need to constructively critique your department as a whole: making you responsible for tracking, trending and reporting on departmental metrics and liaising with other departments to share leanings.
- You will be dedicated to, and take personal responsibility for, meeting and exceeding ambitious production goals,
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills,
- Be Customer obsessed; always mindful of our key objective to provide exceptional service to our customers.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, you’re able to handle multiple, occasionally conflicting tasks in a fast-paced environment,
- Ready to Learn and Be Curious: you’re willing to train and learn new skills,
- You are a strong People Manager, able to Earn Trust. You will possess experience in coaching and mentoring others to succeed, as well managing performance and employee engagement levels.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3-5 years minimum proven leadership/supervisory experience in developing teams of 20+ within in a FC/DC or manufacturing environment;
- Verbal and written communication that is clear, concise and polished
- You Deliver Results, are able to handle both long and short-term multiple tasks, and demonstrate Bias for Action while working in a fast paced, occasionally ambiguous environment with conflicting priorities and requests,
- You demonstrate keen attention to detail, initiative and proactivity, and insist upon the Highest Standards at all times.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo, you are always looking for ways to continuously improve and optimize processes.
- You’re flexible – willing and able to work flexible schedules/shifts outside of your regular shift pattern, including nights and weekends, to support the needs of our Customers. No task is too small or menial – you roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.